Travel Vaccine Clinic – Referring Physicians
Now with three locations: North York, Downtown Toronto, and our beautiful new Etobicoke/Mississauga location
* We are a specialized full service travel and general vaccination centre. This means that we carry a full set of vaccines including specialty vaccines such as Japanese Encephalitis and Yellow Fever.
* We provide a detailed, systematic consultation with care taken to review the patient’s past history and the fine details of their itinerary.
* All our locations are convenient, modern, attractive store-front facilities.
* Parking is outstanding at the North York location and much better than average at our downtown location.
* Our hours are designed to be easy for your busy patients: At least one location is open seven days a week and we have evening hours as well.
* The referral process is designed to be easy for you: All that needs to happen is for your secretary to give our phone number. 416-461-2419. We will take it from there.
* To our knowledge we are the only travel clinic in Toronto that sends the referring doctor a note indicating what vaccines were given.
* We maintain a massive library about travel medicine.
* We are seasoned in dealing with challenging non-travel and travel cases including: patients on immune-suppressive drugs, new Canadians needing catch-up vaccination, climbers, pregnant travelers, infant travelers, etc.
* We speak the following languages: Spanish, Vietnamese, Tamil, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, Tagalog, Bulgarian, and some Hindi.
Mark Doidge MD, Director
"I saw your dr. last weekend and it was a great experience. I felt that he made sure I am traveling with the most recommended vaccines and nothing i do not need. Don't be fooled by his young age appearance, he knows his stuff!!! Efel was the person at the front desk, very sweet and friendly. Prices are OK especially for the level of professionalism they showed."
"Your staff was incredibly helpful and extremely knowledgeable. He helped us look up related diseases for our trip and provided us with necessary information for potential risks. Staff was very helpful as well. We have been here quite a few times and have never been disappointed. Highly recommended!"
"Really friendly staff, efficient, and great price for consultation."
"Excellent service. Got all my vaccinations and prescriptions . They don't charge to fill up the prescriptions. Best prices I could find. I highly recommend this travel clinic."